Concrete Flooring Contractor in Cary NC
Concrete isn’t just for driveways or sidewalks. Many people underestimate just how versatile concrete can be. For example, it can be an attractive and resilient indoor flooring service. It’s also a fantastic option for an outdoor living area. If you’re interested in concrete flooring in Cary, NC, call Cary Concrete Services today.
The Benefits of Concrete Flooring
People are used to associating concrete with sidewalks, driveways, or garages. A lot of people are caught off guard when they first hear about concrete flooring. However, it offers a wide array of advantages.
- Resilience: Concrete is known for being a durable material. It can remain in pristine condition even when heavy vehicles, like cars and trucks, are being driven over it. That also makes it an excellent material for warehouses and other commercial spaces where a lot of work is done.
- Simple to maintain: You can keep your concrete floor looking amazing without devoting a lot of time to upkeep. Your floors will need to be sealed a few times a year. The frequency of sealing will vary based on how much foot traffic the room receives. The sealant will serve as a protective layer for your floors.
- It’s versatile: If you properly maintain your flooring, you’ll have the option of installing another type of flooring over it at any time. However, you should be aware that an interim underlayment will be required for some floor coverings.
- It’s green: You don’t have to do anything special to install concrete floors in a home or commercial building. It’s standard for the concrete subfloor to be installed underneath other types of flooring. This means the installation process will just require the removal of the flooring that’s been installed over the concrete. There is virtually no carbon footprint, and no resources are being depleted.
- It can last decades: If you seal concrete floors, they can last for decades or more. This is even true of concrete floors in warehouses and other high-traffic areas.
- Plenty of options: People often picture something stark and gray when they think about concrete flooring. Thankfully, you’ll have far more options than that! Mixing and setting techniques have advanced a lot over the years. There are all sorts of textures and colors you can achieve with concrete.
It’s possible to color concrete before new floors are laid. If concrete flooring has already been installed, it’s possible to use acid-staining to color the floors, or to add some color with waterproof latex paint.
When concrete is being installed, textural patterns can be molded into the concrete’s surface. It’s also possible to ensure that the concrete is completely smooth. It can even be etched so that it looks like tile!
Cary Concrete Services offers world-class workmanship and stellar customer service. We’re concrete professionals that are completely committed to our customers. Whether your job is big or small, we’ll work to ensure you’re thrilled with the results. You can trust us to install your new concrete floors.
Think outside the box. If you’re interested in having concrete flooring installed in Cary NC, contact Cary Concrete Services at 919-823-7753 today. We’d be happy to answer your questions or give you an estimate.